Jowa.com Site Policies
When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to.
However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Your rights under GDRP
In accordance with GDPR you, as an individual (data subject):
- are entitled to access, correct, delete and limit processing of personal data – otherwise known as “the right to be forgotten” which includes “right of access”, “right of rectification” and “right of erasure”. A request can be done either verbally or in writing and data must be deleted within a month upon jowa.com receiving the request. However, please note that certain circumstances may dictate an extended time limit.
- are entitled to receive personal data from jowa.com so that they can be used by another processor
- have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- we keep a record of when and how we got consent from you in order to easily handle
- In order to completely remove your account on jowa.com please visit this page (new tab).
- In order to change your account details please visit this page (new tab).
- In order to export data stored about your account please visit this page (new tab).
- In order to lodge a complaint please visit this page (new tab).